29 September 2008

Do I Know you?

Ok so I have no life and watch TV to fill what's left of my empty void after school with not studying! But I must say that this last week was intense! Yep that's right, so here is a recap--and by recap I mean I'm going to tell you what I like about the shows I watched this week and why you should watch them too!--IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHY ARE YOU STILL READING! In other words no comments about "spoiling" the show for you!

First up, How I Met Your Mother, which premiered this last week! Any of you out there who have not yet watched an episode you are totally missing out! Mother is a Friendsesque sitcom! It stars Neil Patrick Harris, more lovingly known as Doogie Houser! That's right he's back, and the biggest douge bag, but you cannot help but love him! Especially since he admits what we all thought after seeing last season's finale…Barney Stinson is in love with Robin! Oh no, you read that right, the Barney Stinson is in love with Robin! I loved when he agonizingly admits that after the one time he slept with Robin, he "caught feelings! Caught them bad!"



But on to the most enjoyable part of the show…the Star Wars part! We learn that Stella (Sarah Chalke) has never seen Star Wars! This is a major tragedy that both Marshall and I can see! But alas there are some things that just cannot be explained by words alone you have to see it for your self!

5 comments:

Jared and Holly said...

aw....i have never seen this show. :( What nights does it come on?? Did you see The Office premier??

Malinda said...

It's on Monday nights at...7:30ish! Yes I saw the office! That is actually another post I'm almost ready to post! it was Fabulous!

Jared and Holly said...

So....i MAY have given your number to a GREAT guy friend of mine from High School. He lives in Queen Creek, AZ!! His name is Joe James...he's 6'7 and he speaks spanish!! So....if he doesn't call you soon, let me know and i will just have to give you HIS number. If nothing else, Joe James will show you an AWESOME time. This guy LOVES to have a great time :) muahaha. Hey, why do I feel like Emma Woodhouse??

Malinda said...

It's your subconscience trying to remind you that Emma was terrible at setting people up! Is this the Joe you wrote on the mish?

Jared and Holly said...

yeah, it is. He's really different from when I knew him. more mature and adult... I think you two would have a great time hanging out though. He definitely knows how to have a good time :)