02 September 2008

Reading...State of Fear


I finally got around to reading Michael Crichton's State of Fear. It was Amazing! I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a brain! I don't really have the right words...! I don't believe in global warming! I believe that there are some people, in our liberal based media, that want to make us all believe that the world is going to end tomorrow. They crave power and want to control everything in our lives...Obama, Hilary...Huumm...kind of reminds me of other world leaders...Hitler...Stalin...! Michael Crichton is amazing and he puts facts, yes, I said FACTS, into his book(s)! Yes this is fiction but it's based on real actual data complied by scientists for decades! Global warming isn't real, and unfortunately we let people without high school diplomas...Hollywood...convince us what terrible people we are for living! Don't get me wrong I totally believe in not littering, planting tress and other green things, having emissions tests, hybrid cars...Have you seen the Tahoe Hybrid, I'd drive it! But I believe in drilling for oil of the coast of California and Florida...China and Cuba are drilling off the coast of Florida, I'm sorry but there is something wrong with letting Communist Ruled Countries profit off of America natural resources BEFORE Americans! I believe in drilling in ANWAR, I think we should build oil refineries, and eventually make cars that run of of corn! America grows more corn then we could ever possibly need, lets make those back to the future cars that run on trash and leftovers! I even believe in using DDT again! And that is why I liked the book! It's a great book about global warming...and the fact that it's a load of crap!

Here's a couple of awesome links thanks to Hubbard!...

www.crichton-official.com

2 comments:

Jared and Holly said...

Aaah....Nevitt..... How I love this book. I'm so glad that you finally got around to reading it!! Michael Crichton should be our next president. You should check out my post on this book and then check out the link at the bottom of the page. It's a speech from Crichton's own website about how ridiculous Global Warming really is... PS- Didn't you think that the guy that gets eaten by cannibals was supposed to be Alec Baldwin? :) Or good ol' leo? hehehe...

Mal Mecham said...

I am ridiculously upset that I had no idea you had a blog. GOSH! You could have told me!!!