15 November 2008

5 THINGS ABOUT ME (TAG)

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Trying to get out of going to mutual!
2. Worrying about Mr Rings Stupid lizard crawling around my table!
3. Wishing Mrs Gilbert would be less perky in the morning
4. loving JTT
5. Watching Cartoons!

Things on my to-do list:
1. Take a freaking Shower!
2. Do my homework!
3. Clean my room!
4. Finish this!
5. Finish Scanning photos!

Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Mountain Dew!!!
2. Dark Chocolate Truffles!
3. Hint of Lime Doritos!
4. Pumpkin Cookies!
5. Slurpees!

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay everything off!
2. Buy a house!
3. Buy a Silverado...and a Beamer!
4. Lasik!!! That's right!
5. I'd totally buy a summer house in London!

5 places I've lived:
1. Queen Creek, AZ
2. No Ho, CA
3. Santa Clarita, CA
4. Provo, UT
5. Coolidge, AZ

Jobs I've had:
1. Piano Teacher
2. Cold Stone Stoner
3. Administrative Assistant at Beehive Ceilings...which really needs to be terminated very soon!
4.
5.

5 People I Tag:
1. Mom
2. Mecham
3. Mel
4. yeah I don't think anyone else reads this!
5.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I read your blog! Well, I just started today. I liked reading all the cool facts aboutcha. I miss you lots. Hopefully Luke and i will come out to dental school in Arizona so we can hang out more. Love you! xoxo :)

Panda said...

malinda! just found this through yo mamma's. love it...now i can know all the pretty little thoughts (and shoes) that run through your head. :-)