It's still a good movie! And not one I've thought about for a while, but it was on TV the other night...and it's still a good movie! And who doesn't like the cast...Tom Everett Scott, Liv Tyler, Steve Zahn, and Tom Hanks.
So for those unfortunate souls who have not seen this movie...It's about a band and how they make it and how they don't! It's really funny and sweet in it's own 60s way! I totally recommend it!
"As in I Wonder what happened to the O'Needers?"--Lenny
"I am Spartacus!"--Guy
"You know Horace was right about you Guy; you are the smart one. Lenny is the fool, Jimmy is the...talent, and Faye is...well, Faye is special, isn't she?"--Mr. White
My beautiful cousin J and her husband B are going through the Temple at the end of this month! And then they are going to be sealed together with their three beautiful girls, Ru, Ra and A! Don't you just love eternal families!!
Hubbard sent this to me and I thought it was pretty funny!
1. A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills.... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care.
2. One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
3. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
4. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
5. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
6. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
7. Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
8. Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
9. I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.
10. Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!
11. Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!
12. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.
13. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!