03 April 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Breyers Rocky Road! Need I say more? I think not!

James Bond! Ok, Ok, I gave in and bought this on Saturday! It's so good! Daniel Craig is the best James Bond ever...followed extremely closely by Sean Connery...and it's not just because he's incredibly gorgeous, drives a hot fast car, and blows things up...on second thought that might be exactly it!



Christian Louboutin! His Very Galaxy Pumps in Pink!! Oh my goodness, I am lusting after these like no other! If I was getting a stimulus check and a job...I would be very tempted to buy these...even though they are way out of even my imaginary budget!!


President Monson! It's General Conference weekend! I'm so excited! Anyone who wants to watch there will be four sessions this weekend. They'll be at 9:00-11:00 and 1:00-3:00 both Saturday and Sunday! I mean how many times do you really have to listen to the Prophet of God?!

1 comment:

Eddie and Brenda said...

I agree with the ice cream and conference...looking forward to it!