22 May 2009

Favorite Fridays!

The Sisters Grimm! I just finished reading the first two book in Michael Buckley's Sisters Grimm Series and I loved it! It was entertaining and very cute. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a new take on Fairy-Tales. If you like Harry Potter…you'll like these!

Chuck! Yep that's right it was renewed for another season! So I can continue to watch my future husband fight off bad guys in a most ridiculous way! If you haven't seen this show you are totally missing out! Who doesn't want to be saved by a tall, dark, handsome, computer nerd! It's so awesome!

Amy Adams! She forever endeared herself in my heart when she played Giselle in Enchanted. And part of that had to do with the fact that Hermana Leano chose Giselle as her super hero name! Besides all that, I am in love with this RM by Roland Mouret dress! She plays none other than Amelia Earhart in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian! I cannot wait to see the movie!




The Office! I love it! I admit that they hit a slump for a while but the last few have been classic! And the last few minutes of the season finally above are awesome!!! I wont say what happens but you should have already watched it! I love Jim's reactions! He is totally my future husband!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow, that's a lot of future husbands for one blog post!

Panda said...

i love fav friday! seriously, have loved the movies you recommend on here...loved lars and the real girl. keep em' coming!