12 May 2009

Finished!


It's official! I have graduated! Finally! Now don't get all excited, it's only and Associates in generals. Yep 6 very long years for what should have only taken me 2. Some how that doesn't make me feel very proud or that I accomplished much. Yes I took two years off for my mission...and I did try that BYU thing for a while...But 4 years! Come on even I admit that this is rather ridiculous...but it is a start, even if it is a pretty lame one.

So I'm done with CGCC...which is a very good school and I highly recommend it to anyone...I don't find myself very excited. It must have something to do with the fact that I'm almost 25, I have no major, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I'm going on my 5th month of unemployment and I haven't applied to any schools yet...so next semester is pretty much out of the question. Who would have thought? Not me.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations Lala! I sure love ya!

Katherine said...

Still, congrats on finishing!