08 May 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Snow Cones! For Lola's birthday last month Mel bought a little snow cone maker thing. It has been so lovely! Especially now that AZ is remembering that it is a state that likes to be unnaturally hot!


Star Trek! I saw it this morning and it was intensely awesome! I loved it so much that I was the girl in the middle of the theater that after it ended did not clap…because I think that is totally lame. If you are one of those people that claps at the end of a movie, Never I repeat Never tell me. Because I am not sure that I will ever be able to respect you again!...that being said I must admit that I was so over come with emotions that I did yell "That was totally Wicked!" Like the little boy at the end of The Incredibles. Yes, it was slightly embarrassing…but this movie was so Fascinatingly Awesome! But more on that later!...Did I mention that I am totally wanting a Spock action figure right now!

Vivienne Westwood Mary Jane Pumps! Super simple but oh so cute!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh, I love those shoes.