19 June 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Elsa Watson! I reread Maid Marian by Elsa Watson last week and Loved it again! I get so caught up in the whole Robin Hood story every time! It's definitely one of the best versions I've read. But don't just take my word for it…go check it out at your local library, or amazon, or whatever bookstore you have in your neighborhood!

Ball of Fire! Papa watched this last week on Encore Western and we checked it out of the Library! It is hilarious! It's about a eight Professors that are writing an Encyclopedia. They are in the middle of the S's and Professor Potts realizes that he doesn't know enough about slag. And the adventure begins! Plus it stars Gary Cooper and Barbara Stanwyck…the mom from Big Valley!

Fendi Grosgrain Bow-Front Pumps! Aren't they just pretty! And the bow on them gives them such a cute feminine look! Plus nude heels make your legs look really long and since mine lack in the lengthy department...everything helps!

2 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

i need to borrow maid marian! i am in a bit of a book slump at the moment.

and fendi shoes? yes please.

Malinda said...

I would love to let you borrow it...but I don't own it! I know shocking...but True!!