10 July 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Robin McKinley! Last week I finished Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast! I loved it! And only part because Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite Disney movies…mainly because Belle has brown hair and likes to read! Despite knowing how the story ends…or how I believed it would end…I loved it.

The Band's Visit! I liked it. It's a foreign film so do not expect anything fast or fancy. It's very…raw. But there was definitely something there. There is a tenderness, but it's very melancholy, yet funny, and…something…almost hope.




Michael Kors! I love this Michael Kors Fall 2008 floral dress that Kristen Davis is wearing! Plus is so such a Charlotte dress I cannot help but love it!

Ring Pops! One of the most cool candies ever made! Seriously who would have thought, I know lets stick a sucker on a ring!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the book Beauty! It has such a different spin on the story. Robin Mckinley is such a wonderful author. She is also the author of Ella Enchanted which is a favorite book of mine as well.