26 August 2009

Blog Awards...

Heck yes! Now to be honest I don't know exactly why Harris thinks I'm a creative blogger! I find that incredibly amusing! But I have a rule about Never turning down free stuff, presents or awards! So thank you Amy for this very unexpected honor!

The people I nominate for the award are...

Mecham...About a Girl...and not just because she quoted me last week!
Mother...Nevitt News
Panda...Nate+Panda
Julia...Lu+Ju
Emilee...Little Beck Family
Brie...I Heart Kiwi
Hubbard...Be Browned


So without further ado 7 interesting things about me...and sadly they aren't that interesting...

1-Up in till my junior year of high school I was able to do a sugar bowl. For those of you are not nearly as cultured as I...a sugar bowl is when you lie on you stomach and then push your head back and pull your feet towards your head and they touch. But yeah I cannot do it anymore, but one of my goals in life is to be able to do it again...but let's be honest I will probably have to wait till the Resurrection for it to happen!

2-One of my favorite accessories are fingerless gloves. I love gloves and the wearing of them but I hate the lack of control one acquires when wearing gloves...But with fingerless gloves you get the awesomeness of gloves and retain the use of your fingers! You can type, turn pages on books, write, eat...they are awesome!

3-I suffer from a sunflower seed addiction! Seriously it's pretty bad!

4-I call bean burritos bean burros...seriously I didn't really think this was weird or interesting until Mecham spent the day and with me and didn't really know what a bean burro was at first. I have practically grown up on these, some people say wheat is the staff of life...not in my house...the staff of life is beans, flour tortillas, and el pato!

5-I love TV Shows! The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Firefly, Chuck, Cheers, Roseanne, The Pretender, NCIS, Dead Like Me, Friends, Pushing Daisies...! And once I fall in love with a character I usually become a devoted fan for...well until they play someone I cannot stand...usually this leads to a love of hating them though...or they say to much political crap...I love to watch them, but I can only stand so much holier than thou I play pretend all day so I know so much about the real world!

6-I can relate almost any topic to Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Harry Potter. And if that fails I relate random things that happen in everyday life to TV shows...you'd be surprized how often I am reminded about things that happened on Friends!

7-I love desks but I hate sitting at them. For years I had a desk in my room...I can count on my hand the number of times that I actually sat down and work at it! Well to be honest I don't think I ever did. I work on the floor. My desk always ended up as more storage room...I always sit on the ground...usually next to the desk because the chair and desk are covered in things I need...and then surround my self with everything! Actually I'm sitting on the ground typing this and watching Castle reruns on hulu!

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

No comments: