06 August 2009

Favorite Fridays!

Carole Nelson Douglas! I read Good Night, Mr. Holmes last week and thoroughly enjoyed it! I have never read a Sherlock Holmes novel, but I loved this just the same! Douglas takes us on a journey following Irene Adler…a female version of Holmes…and it's lovely! I have now committed myself to reading Sherlock Holmes to better appreciate this novel!

Chick-Fil-A! I love this place, it has to be my favorite fast food restaurant ever! A number one with a Dr. Pepper and lots of Chick-Fil-A sauce on the side! Oh my goodness I am now officially graving their fries! I can almost smell the calories now!

A Series of Unfortunate Events! I think this is one of the funniest kids movies ever! I really don't know why I like it so much…but I do! Jim Carrey is amazing as the count Olaf! The Kids are great, but the writing is just…awesome! I've read the first few books a while ago, but I don't remember which ones but I want to read the whole series! They're just funny…like ridonkculous funny!


No comments: