21 August 2009

Favorite Fridays!

The Chronicles of Prydain! Hubbard recommended these when I was on the mission and to be honest I wasn't that super excited to read them because the Disney movie The Black Cauldron…wasn't that great! But Lloyd Alexander's Chronicles of Prydain was awesome! They're an epic…the Lord of the Rings for younger people. It's five books and every book gets better! I highly recommend them!

Chocolat! This is one of my favorite movies of all time! It's probably one of the prettiest movies ever...seriously it's candy of my eyes...haha eye candy! It's a story about accepting different kinds of people, wearing red shoes, enjoying life and chocolate! It has a beautiful cast; Johnny Depp, Dame Judi Dench, Juliette Binoche, and Alfred Molina! Every time I watch it I have an overwhelming desire to open a chocolate shop, wear red shoes and pencil skirts...while making chocolate...throw a dinner party just like the one in the movie, and make out with Johnny Depp...or another equally charming gypsy/pirate like Han Solo! So put on your red shoes, open a box of truffles...I prefer dark chocolate truffles...put your feet up and enjoy!

No comments: