04 August 2009

Mrs. Darcy...

The other day I was talking to Mel about baby names, trying to help her decide on a name for my soon to be here nephew...my vote is Porter Bradley...and someone said Darcy! Now I love that name. But I think I like it better for a girl. But could you imagine a little boy named Darcy...I think he'd be a little player! But right now I don't have to worry about kids names...except for keeping PS from naming his next kid Narris. I mean seriously, do you want the kid to get the snot beat out of him on the play ground! Narris...it just sounds like a kid I wouldn't like!...I just need to worry about all the other little things like finding a job, choosing a school/major, getting to London so I can meet my future husband! So today when I was this Mrs. Darcy ceramic travel mug I fell in love!
I mean seriously sign me up to be Mrs. Darcy and I'm not picky about which one...

Colin Firth or

Matthew McFadyen...

either one could be my future husband I won't complain!

No comments: