14 September 2009

Birthday Gifts...

Today I bought myself an early birthday gift! Why? Well because shopping is what I do best! I love shopping! It's not always the buying...even though that does lift the spirits...it's the shopping! I love shopping for others, I love shopping for myself! I have this terrible habit of always coming home with something for me when I go out shopping for someone else! That's probably why I like shopping...it's never just for someone else! It's like receiving a present that you already know you're going to love! Don't you love the anticipation of getting something! It is what make birthdays and Christmas...and any holiday really! I personally love surprises more than anything...I just am terrible with the waiting. I know, I know the not knowing is half the fun...but is it really? I've always been terrible at waiting. Or not looking for things. But I think half the fun is...in the finding! That's right I'm a peeker...and proud of it! I cannot simply wait till it is time to open things. Which is probably why I buy myself presents when I'm suppose to be shopping for others. The hardest part is when you buy something for yourself and then something for someone else, then you get home...and you cannot decide which one you want to give away!...this happens to me more than I like to admit! But I digress...I bought this today at Target! I love it and surprisingly I don't own a yellow purse...now I do...Perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, can't wait to "borrow" it!
melanie

Malinda said...

Ha! I'm still waiting for you to bring back my gray one!

Julia said...

So so soooo cute!! I love the color yellow. It's surprisingly neutral when paired with other articles of clothing. Good purchase! And happy birthday. :)