18 September 2009

Favorite Fridays!

The Everafter War! Michael Buckley has done it again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Seriously...oh the freaking betrayal! You people need to read these books! They're short and easy but honestly who thinks of these things! Fairy Tale peeps running around everywhere...Intense!

Ponyo! Hayao Miyazaki gives us another beautiful movie! I watch his movies and...go to a very happy place filled with beautiful scenery! Plus you have the voice talents of Liam Neeson, Tina Fey, Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon, Betty White...! Howl's Moving Castle is still my favorite Miyazaki film but Ponyo is a clear classic!

Damien Rice! He's Irish! He's hot! He has the most amazing voice ever! Definitely a candidate for my future husband! I love him! Two years ago Hubbard and I went to see him in concert for my birthday! It was great!

...note: despite my love for him and all his songs, there are some songs that I would not listen to with my mother!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Like what!?! If you can't listen to them with your sweet mommasita, should you really be listening to them AT ALL?

Brenda said...

...by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you little Lala Pop!

Amy said...

WHAT!?! It's your birthday today? Did you know today is my favorite day of the year, and always has been? So lucky to be born today, and I really do need to get ahold of those books. They sound wonderful.