02 September 2009

What the...Wednedays!

Ben and Jerry's is changing the name of their Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby! That's right to help spread the word about same sex marriage. I'm sorry but I think that naming ice cream after same sex marriage is going a bit far! I mean honestly! I would be a little more put off if I knew exactly what flavor Chubby Hubby was!...side note I'm totally jonesing for Haagen Daz Mango Sorbet!

My future husband is getting married...to another woman! That's right John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are engaged! What a sad day for single women everywhere you love watching the super cute Jim every week on the office! So sad...but good for him!

Human table by Dzmitry Samal! Now I'm a big fan of the male leg...calf muscles...as anybody, but to have some random man legs holding up my table...that would be pretty weird!

No comments: