28 October 2009

The Gathering Storm!

Now this isn't a review because I haven't read it yet! Yes I know it came out yesterday...but I just finished book eleven today! But I still haven't started The Gathering Storm.

Why? I'm not real sure! I want to read it! I need to read it! I've read almost nothing but the first eleven books for the last month soaking it all up again. I loved the Wheel of Time series the first time I read them...but I love them just as much...MORE! The way everything comes together. The people I loved the first time around I love more, the people hated the first time I hate even more! Jordan is a god of the Fantasy World! Which is part of the reason that I haven't started. Fear of what ifs are over coming me. The only thing I have read is the forward. I'm sure Robert Sanderson will do a great job...even though I've never read anything by him...but he's not Jordan. Oh you need not worry it will be read...let's be honest, there is no way I will be able to go to bed tonight without at least starting it. But oh my...it's the beginning of the end! Only two more books after this! What's going to happen how will it all come together?!?!?!?!?! Oh my this is so Intense I can hardly stand it!!

1 comment:

Okie said...

Sadly, I kind of lost interest in the series...excited to hear that the new book is finally out. I might try to catch back up. Hopefully it's good... :)