06 November 2009

Favorite Fridays!

The Gathering Storm! Robert Jordan's latest book written by Brandon Sanderson! Oh My Intense! I loved it! Was if different? Yes! Was it awesome? Yes! Brandon Sanderson did Robert Jordan proud! The dialogue between characters, their diction and voice was very different from Jordan, but the heart of the characters was the same! He expressed them in ways I didn't expect but stayed true to Jordan in every sense! And oh my Verin!! I had thought she was what she was...but oh the twist! I am very glad she wasn't totally bad! And Rand! Oh my goodness! When he...you know! I almost screamed...actually I think I did little! I just couldn't believe it! And Siuan and Gareth!!! Finally!!!! And I finally really started to like Egwene...I've struggled truly liking her for a while...but she might pull through! I could go on and on! Needless to say...I LOVED IT!!!

...#15--Check!

L'Wren Scott!! Reese Witherspoon...who I love...wore a stunning pink print L'Wren Scott Spring 2010 dress last week! It was beautiful! I saw it, hearted it, and now I hear my closet whisper to me at night that it needs to have this dress!

Where the Wild Things Are! Megs and I went and watched it Halloween night! I enjoyed it! It took some coaxing to get Megs out of the car in her costume, but we did make it and I really enjoyed it! Not quite love but I really liked it. It was not what I was expecting. It had a more...independent film feel to it. The sound track was good, but Spike Jonze uses silence very well too! Plus, have you seen all the awesome Max costumes that people wore this year? Awesome!!

Birds on the Wires from Jarbas Agnelli on Vimeo. I saw this today and though it was pretty cute!!

No comments: