29 January 2010

Favorite Friday!

Christian Lacroix! Diane Kruger looked amazing at the Golden Globes a couple weeks ago! I loved her Pink Lacroix dress! It's stunning! Diane is beautiful all the time, but this dress just literally took my breath away when I saw it!!

Julie & Julia! Oh my goodness I loved it! Megs and I watched it on New Years Eve and it was amazing! Made me crave food like no other...so we had Panda...it was so good! Meryl Streep as Julia Child steals the show. I could have watched a whole movie of just her and Stanley Tucci! They were amazing!! Amy Adams does a good job too...but oh my goodness Streep was amazing!

Bookbook! I've seen these featured on quite a few blogs lately and I'm in love with them! This has to be the perfect laptop case ever! I would have to go with vibrant red myself!!




Kelly Clarkson! I know what you're thinking...but I love her song, My Life Would Suck Without You! It's just a good...turn the volume up and sing as loud as you can song...in the car!!! Listen and enjoy!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That laptop case is AWESOME!!! I would totally buy it if it wasn't so expensive.