01 January 2010

Favorite Fridays!

Brandon Mull! I have finished the Fablehaven series and it was better than I thought! The first two were good. But the last to were really good! In fact I loved it! I don't know what to say that won't spoil it for anyone...but just know that is is awesome and you need to read it!

Bella! Oh my beautiful! It wasn't what I was expecting...not that I was really expecting much. I liked the title and the look of the cover so I thought I would give it a try! I'm so glad I did. This is the best movie I have seen a long time. Plus it was fun to hear the Spanish...which I'm proud to say I still understood without having to read the screen! Just a beautiful movie. There are funny moments, touching moments, tearful moments. Oh my heart it was food! Eduardo Verastegui and Tammy Blachard do an amazing job! It was so...honest...simply lovely. It really shows how your life can change in one day. How the little things we do, can really change your life! I love the Hispanic family, it really is a throw back to the mission!...we should totally introduce the cheek kiss into our everyday lives. Nothing makes you feel more accepted then when someone greets you like that. I'll never be called as a greeter in church...why? Well because white people wouldn't know to do think when I pull them in for cheek kiss when they shake my hand! A marvelous tradition!


Muse! I am Loving their I Belong to You right now! So have a listen and love them for yourselves!

1 comment:

Mariley Johnson said...

I very much enjoyed Bella and glad you did too!