08 January 2010

Favorite Fridays!

(500) Days of Summer! I loved this movie! I had heard very good things about this movie, but I knew I was going to like it from the little author's note at the beginning. You know it was something like..."The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman..." I laughed and loved from then to the end. It's not a love story, but it is a story about love!

Rick Riordan! The Last Olympian was a bitter sweetness for me. I loved it but it's the last in the series so far and it's always kind of sad to be the last! I hope that we haven't heard the last of Percy Jackson. At least there is the movie...even though I do not approve of the girl they got to play Annabeth! I mean how hard is it to find someone with blond hair or dye the girls hair! I had the some problem with Aunt Petunia in the Harry Potter movies! But the book was very good! I think I'll reread the first one before I go see the movie! It comes out in February...who want to come with me?!


The Postal Service! They're awesome! Such Great Heights is one of my favorite songs by them! So listen and enjoy!

No comments: