26 February 2010

Favorite Fridays!

The Blind Side! I loved this movie and surprisingly I laughed way more than I cried! It's not advertised as a funny movie...but some of it was just hilarious! Sandra Bullock does and amazing job! Tim McGraw is very nice to look during the whole movie, and the son who I don't know his name had some of the best lines of the movie. Best movie I've seen in a while!

Confessions of a Shopaholic! I finally read Sophia Kinsella's Shopaholic book and loved it. I loved the movie too, but it is different! I think I liked the book bit more though. The Derek Smeath part was handled in a way that doesn't make me hate him as much. It was very entertaining and I cannot wait to read the next one! I just relate so much to Rebecca Bloomwood...it's sad really. Except for the fact that I don't own any D&G, Chanel, Prada...which is also very sad! But her story ends happily...with a hot, very rich English man...wow are stories really are a like!


U2! Yesterday I was actually thinking about what I should write today...actually it was more of a holy crap tomorrow's Friday which means I have to write a favorite Friday thing and I don't know what to write...and then this wonderful group came on the radio. Well Duh...U2 has to be featured! They are one of the bands who would play at my funeral...and now that I write that I think there may be people who don't know me well enough to realize that really isn't that random of a comment! Think about it...if you could have any band play at your funeral (alive of dead) who would they be?...My funeral would be a week long music fest of awesomeness, and U2 would be one of the featured artists! So here for your listening pleasure is one of my favorite songs...Sunday Bloody Sunday!

No comments: