05 March 2010

Favorite Friday!

The Mentalist! Simon Baker...Do I really need to say more! Oh my goodness, he is definitely future husband material! Don't you want someone who can rock a vest! He takes it and owns it! Who thought three piece suits were what it was all about! The show is smart, funny, full of good looking people. The writing is brilliant! Plus let's be honest…I am pretty much in love with Simon Baker! Cho is great because his facial expressions never change…Why so serious!? But the show is great!

India Edghill! I've only ever read one book written by Edghill but I've read it twice! Queenmaker: A Novel of King David's Queen is a great read. I love the perspective and the take on David. It's a great historical fiction! The story is told by Michal's...King Saul's daughter...and what a story it is...which I love because she really is a forgotten person in the bible...but not anymore! It's full of love, hate, music, secrets, betrayals...but most importantly...well you'll just have to read it!


Blink 182! I Miss You is the first song that came to my mind when I was thinking about it today!...why? Who knows but enjoy it!

No comments: