30 April 2010

Favorite Friday!

The Young Victoria! Oh my goodness I loved it! Victoria and Albert have one of history's greatest love stories! How despite the fact that their marriage was arranged...practically...they truely loved each other! It's a beautiful story with beautiful people!...but it will leave you wanting more. Seriously I could watch Rupert Friend and Emily Blunt as Victoria and Albert all day!

The Witch of Blackbird Pond! A classic, by Elizabeth George Speare, I first read when I was younger and it's still good! It's about Kit who was raised in Barbados but when her Grandfather dies she travels to New England to live with her Aunt! But the Puritan way of living doesn't mesh so well with the head strong Kit! It'a great, and you should read it!

Thakoon! I love this Thakoon dress Jessica Biel is wearing! I love the print and the gathering it's so cute! Her whole look is adorable!


She & Him! I think Zooey Deschanel is super adorable! I love this song it's fun almost as fun as Deschanel's dresses!

No comments: