21 May 2010

Favorite Fridays!

The Inside Story! Michael Buckley's latest in his Sister's Grimm books is so good! I love this series! Fairy Tales...with an interesting twist! I don't know what to say because I don't want to ruin it but it's GOOD!!!

From Here to Eternity! I was in the library and I thought...you know the kissing on the beach scene is one of the most famous in kisses ever. I should watch this movie. I watched it and loved it! It was not what I was expecting but it was so good! Frank Sinatra, Deborah Kerr, Montgomery Clift, Burt Lancaster create the perfect cast!

L! The other day we were driving back from Krispy Kreme when Lola asked us, "What's a mirage?" So Megs and I explained that it's when you look at the road and it looks like there's water on it but there isn't, it's just the sun. then she said, "Oh yeah the sun. No I know what it is." Oh really Miss L what is a mirage? "It's just Jesus having fun!"


All-American Rejects! The Poison from the Almost Alice CD. I love the rejects and this song is just another reason why!

No comments: