09 May 2010

Woo Hoo! Happy Mothers Day!


Thank you Suns for the most thoughtful gift of sweeping the San Antonio Spurs! The most despicable, low, dirty NBA team ever!!! If I was to make a list of things I truly hate...not just dislike, but passionately despise...the San Antonio Spurs would be in the top ten...maybe even the top five with emphasis on Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, and Tony Parker! But Nash...my hero...who once again was all messed up...Stoudemire, Barbosa, Dudley...and everyone else...gave us a fantastic victory! Now we all have to wonder...if LA beats Utah, will Hollywood boycott the games in Phoenix? I won't be! So thank you my Canadian Friend, thank you for this wonderful gift!! And Happy Mothers Day...to All Mothers...even those who like my Mother didn't really care that they won!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I did too care! And thanks for your beautiful Mother's Day post...seriously, thanks for the gloves and the Grandma book, and breakfast was delish! LOVE ya!