09 July 2010

Favorite Fridays!

Mad Men! I freaking love this show! I love the look, the characters everything! I wish I had every dress Joan wears! And for the record Christina Hendricks is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood...well the whole cast is beautiful but Joan is my favorite!! But I liked her as Safron from Firefly! I love John Slattery as Roger, Jon Hamm as Don, January Jones as Betty, and Elizabeth Moss as Peggy! The one person who I have a hard time liking is Vincent Kartheiser as Pete because every time I see him I see Conner, Angel's whinny son! But the show on a whole is brilliant!

Star War Cookie Cutters! Aren't these Awesome! Who doesn't want to consume their needed energy in the form of Darth Vader and Yoda! These just make me want to throw a Star Wars party!

Jennifer Garner! She looked absolutely gorgeous this week wearing a pink Alberta Ferretti dress! I love the way it drapes on her waist, and I am still a fan of the...I forgot the word...one shoulder dresses. She completed her look with silver heels...that you can't see in this photo and a sliver clutch! Jennifer is beautiful no matter what she wears but here she looks absolutely...lovely!

Skyway Flyers! I listened to this this morning and laughed so hard I had to share it with you all! It's a parody of Katy Perry's California girls, and to be honest I like this version better! One of the best thing is the random life guard in the back ground, wondering what's going on!

No comments: