07 August 2010

Because I'm sick and tired...

Of hearing about how great it is that finally California has come to its senses and legalized Gay Marriage. That's right I'm sick of reading about it on the internet! So for the record...IT WASN'T CALIFORNIA! It was one judge who decided that the people of California were all wrong...twice! The people didn't do it. It was just one judge who decided that Gay couples should have more rights than me. As far as I see it they have the same rights as me, I cannot marry a woman...not that it bothers me...and they have the right to marry someone of the opposite gender. But for the record I believe this is where are society will seriously start to...decay. Legalizing gay marriage, will lead to other marriages having to be legal...like polygamy! If the marriage is entered into by two...or more consenting adults...why should the law stop it from happening! If they LOVE each other why should others say it's wrong! Isn't that what the argument is? Lately the whole Polygamy thing has been bothering me, because everyone is so against it...and this is not me arguing for it, because it gives me the creeps and I think it's wrong...but don't a lot of people take part in a kind of polygamy when a married man or woman has an affair. They aren't married to both woman, but when you have a mistress or mastress...which is a ridiculous word so I'm going to go with male lover. Nope, that sounds weird too, is there not a word for that!...isn't that kind of the same thing. But that is somewhat accepted, but if he married both women, that is wrong! Society and all our little quirks!

1 comment:

marsha said...

I think the word is gigolo? And by the way, people have affairs to break up the monogamy. LOL