11 September 2010

9 years later...

I remember sitting down for breakfast that morning and watching the news and thinking...is this a movie, what's going on, this cannot be real. I said that over and over on the way to seminary that morning...that wasn't real. But it was. We watched the news in every class...except Mrs. Barker's Spanish class, and to this day I still think that was a bad call. I remember praying in the in one of the band practice rooms with a small groups of friends. It was a terrible day, one I will Never forget.
Some of you know that I really like Craig Ferguson, I especially love the way he talks about America...his love for this country. I loved his monologue from 2006 and the one from last 2009.
I'll never forget!

1 comment:

JMay said...

Isn't it crazy how everyone remembers where they were when they found out.

So so sad...never never forget.