17 September 2010

Favorite Fridays!...Fashion edition!

I've really been slacking on the whole Favorite Fridays section of this blog! So today we're going to do a Fashion edition of Favorite Fridays...the following are some of my favorite looks from the last few weeks or so!

Maria Sharapova! I love her Suna Fall 2010 dress! I love the different patterns on the hem and end of the sleeves. It's so cute, bright and fun I think that the black shoes make it a little heavy but I love this dress!

Kate Bosworth! Her nude lace Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2010 dress is gorgeous! I'm not a huge fan of her hair in this picture but I think she looks beautiful! I'm sure her boyfriend, Alexander Skarsgard did too...she is one lucky lady!

Dianna Agron! I think this was my favorite look at the Emmys a couple weeks ago! She looked absolutely perfect in a Carolina Herrera Resort 2011! She has a very romantic princess feel to it...simply beautiful!

Drew Barrymore! Drew bought this mosaic-print chain-mail vintage dress for $25 at a vintage store in Austin, Texas. I'm loving her longer hair and it really makes me want to buy a pair of nude heels!

Jessica Alba! I love her Dolce & Gabbana fall 2010 dress looks beautiful on her! As do her Michael Kors gladiator heels! Stunning!

Claire Danes! This was actually tied for with Dianna's look at the Emmy's. Her Armani Prive Fall 2010 gown is...gorgeous! She glowed...quite literally!

Carey Mulligan! I think Carey is one of the cutest people in Hollywood! I love her Elie Saab Fall 2010 dress...it is lovely! And her hair looks so cute!

Cate Blanchett! Cate looks so elegant in this Christian Lacroix dress! She has such poise...she can pull off anything! Gorgeous!!

No comments: