02 October 2010

Favorite Fridays!

NCIS! I love this show! Did anybody watch the premiere? It was EXCELLENT! My favorite premiere of this season! I love Gibbs, Tony, McGee, Abby, Ziva, Ducky, Palmer...the whole team! I'm not sure how I feel about the new interns that are there now...why are they here? But didn't you just love seeing Papa Gibbs again! This is my favorite show by far!

Emily Deschanel! Yep, Brennan from Bones got married...for reals! And though she looks gorgeous, I absolutely love what I can see of her dress...I cannot help but feel that her marrying someone other that David Boreanaz is just...wrong!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! J.K. Rowling is a genius! Reading it again is amazing! I'm still waiting for my letter to Hogwarts! Every September 1st don't you want to get on the Hogwarts Express, put on school robes, greet Hagrid, ride in canoes over a stormy lake to catch your first glimpse of Hogwarts, to put on the sorting hat and be sorted, then to take part in a magical feast prepared by house elves! Can you imagine the thrill of going to buy your first wand, tasting butter beer, chocolate frogs that really jump, seeing photos and paintings moving and talking to you, owning an owl and using it to deliver mail, and visiting Gringotts! This is the first book of one of the greatest stories ever written! Rowling has a gift and I'm so glad she shared it with us! Can you remember how you felt when you first read Harry Potter?!

No comments: