29 October 2010

Favorite Fridays!

Mischief Managed Mug! I am loving this Harry Potter mug! Wouldn't you just love to sip your tea in this mug while watching or reading about Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs! Now all I need is a Marauders Map!

Erdem! I am seriously in love with this dress and those shoes! I kept looking in my closet Sunday morning hoping to find something in there that would come close to this...but I don't even own a red dress! I know it was hard for me to realize it too...It's perfection!

The Secret of Kells! A beautiful flick with lots of Irish accents! It's 2-D animated film which is lovely because it's been a while since I've watched one. It was nominated for an Academy Award...but lost to Up!...and if you need another reason to watch it, Brendan Gleeson...Mad Eye Moody...is one of the voices!

No comments: