12 November 2010

Favorite Fridays!

Leighton Meester! I am absolutely in love with this Marc Jacobs dress that Leighton wore to the Premiere of Country Strong in Nashville this week. Seriously it is stunning. I love her hair, the earrings, the crochet like detail...everything! I think she looks stunning...I love it!

The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents! This is the first Terry Pratchett book I've ever read...I know I was pretty surprised as well! I loved it! It's an interesting take on the Pied Piper story and it's amazing! And I love that it didn't end the way I thought it was going to end!

How To Train Your Dragon! I finally saw this movie and loved it! It was a beautiful flick that is super cute and funny! And let's be honest, I really want a pet dragon...and to have Gerard Butler's babies!

No comments: