23 January 2011

Golden Globes...Favorites!

To be honest I completely forgot the Golden Globes was last Sunday and didn't remember until Monday when I saw what everyone was wearing! And I must say that I cannot remember an awards show that I saw so many dresses I loved!...

Julie Bowen, of Modern Family, looked gorgeous in this grey Tadashi Shoji gown!

Jennifer Lawrence looked amazing in this Louis Vuitton flamenco dress! She looks like she is having so much fun...and let's be honest if I was wearing Louis Vuitton I don't think I'd stop smiling!

Emma Stone is almost unrecognizable with blonde hair but holy crap can she work a dress! I love her coral Calvin Klein gown!

Hailee Steinfield, of True Grit...which I haven't seen yet...looked like she was having the time of her life in this white Prabal Gurung gown! It might have been the dress and it might have been the fact that she presented with Justin Bieber!

Christina Hendricks looked beautiful in her red Romona Keveza one shoulder dress! But I do think that her hair is a little big considering the detail on the shoulder...it just kind of feels like they're competing against each other!

Claire Danes looked Simply stunning in her pink Calvin Klein gown. It's simple, clean and totally works for Claire!

Catherine Zeta-Jones just screams elegance! Everything about her plus her gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown prove she is Hollywood Royalty!

Megan Fox looked amazing in her pink Custom Armani Prive gown!

Helen Mirren always looks so elegant and tonight was no exception! She continued to make us all pray that we look that good when we are that old as she walked down the carpet in a lemon Badgley Mischka gown!

I loved Sandra Bullock's Jenny Packham pink gown! I love the crystal embellishments and I am still loving the one shoulder dresses! I even like her bangs...btw I totally cut mine this week!

Lea Michele's salmon Oscar de la Renta gown is beautiful! The color is perfect for her!

Amy Adams look beautiful in this teal Marchesa gown!

Olivia Wilde looked beautiful in her brown/gold Marchesa gown but more importantly she had the best shoes of the night! Seriously look at those gold Christian Louboutin Bridget's Back ankle boots! GORGEOUS!

No comments: