23 January 2011

Golden Globes...The very best!

Now I loved a lot of gowns but honestly I cannot choose a best dressed. Mainly because I cannot choose between these three ladies! They looked stunning and seriously have given me a case of lustfulness that I have not had since...well at least last week!

Anne Hathaway...OMG...I almost screamed when I saw her in this Armani Prive gown! I have been dying to see someone wear this AMAZING dress since I spied it on style.com! I loved a lot of looks...but this is perfection!!

Angelina Jolie showed us all once again why Brad Pitt chose her! She looked absolutely amazing in this green Atelier Versace gown! She just oozed sex appeal...and she was completely covered!!

Leighton Meester's dress looks so...romantic! I love everything about her Burberry Prorsum gown! Everything about this look is perfect!

...Now after seeing all these dresses I must say that I now want...

1) a dress with long sleeves and maybe some strong shoulder action going on!
2) a green dress!
3) Olivia Wilde's shoes...though I have nothing to wear them with!
4) Colin Firth!

1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

I loved Angelina Jolie's too!! Soo pretty!