28 February 2011

Best Dressed...Oscars

Well you all knew it was coming but here are my favorites from last nights Oscars!

Cate Blanchett!
Perfection! Cate owned the red carpet in this lilac Givenchy Couture Gown! The gown was embroidered with pearl details and I'm loving the yellow contrast! I'm also loving her hair...I've seriously been considering cutting my hair into a short bob, but then I remember that I like long hair!

Amy Adams!
I want this dress! Amy looked beautiful in this purple L'Wren Scott gown. The whole dress was bead embroidered perfection! I'm still on the fence about the emerald jewelry but she looks amazing!

Helen Mirren!
I'm loving this gunmetal gray Vivienne Westwood gown Dame Mirren wore! I love the puffy sleeves...very Anne Shirley...and the square neckline! Love it!

Sandra Bullock!
She totally rocked this custom Vera Wang red gown! I love the double bodice and origami bow in the back! I usually am not a huge fan of the mermaid dress but Miss Bullock looked gorgeous!

Hailee Stienfeld!
Hailee's dreams came true last night when she walked onto the red carpet wearing her very own dream dress! She had sketched this dress and Marchesa put their fairy godmotherness to use and made it for her! I think she looks beautiful in this pink crystal embroidered tea length dress! She is one lucky girl!

Michelle Williams!
She looked stunning last night in this white Chanel beaded gown! It's good to see her back to this level of perfection after the brown flower thing she wore to the GGs!

Florence Welch!
I loved this yellow Valentino Couture gown that Florence wore, but apparently not everyone else did! I love the long sleeves, pleated organza and Chantilly lace dress. It's very romantic with its flowing tiers...it's just really pretty!

No comments: