28 February 2011

Queen Anne...

Now I'm sure you didn't think that I could forget Anne Hathaway!

Anne walked the red carpet in a red Valentino Couture gown that only she could pull off! It's an intense taffeta gown with floral appliqué...and yet she totally pulls it off! I love the red lips with the red gown!

Next Anne wore a White Givenchy Couture gown! Which was beautiful and the more I see it the more I like it!

She then changed into a more masculine look, a black Lanvin tuxedo! I loved this look, which shouldn't surprise most of you considering my love for the bow tie! The best part of this look were her Brian Atwood black satin heels that were covered in Swarovski crystals...and of course the bow tie!

Anne's next look was my favorite! The purple sapphire Giorgio Armani Prive gown! The luminescent satin off the shoulder gown is Gorgeous...oh my goodness I want this dress!

Next she wore a fun Oscar de la Renta silver tassel beaded gown which looked super fun! Then a Vivienne Westwood Couture embroidered lace gown and then a Tom Ford smoky grey lace/crystal gown that was my least favorite But Anne pulls them all off!

Her last look was my second favorite of the night. It was an Atelier Versace burgundy gown that looked amazing! I loved the beading and the draping...she looked stunning!

Anne had an amazing night and you could tell she enjoyed it...but let's be honest who wouldn't love getting to play dress up in couture!

...So which was your favorite?

1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

Thought she totally rocked the red with red lips! Loves Reese W too! And your blog:)