15 April 2011

Favorite Fridays!


If you haven't checked out ImagineNations then you are in for a treat! I've wanted a globes for my room for a while but now there are so many beautiful choices!

Anne Hathaway! I love this purple fringe Gucci dress that she wore earlier this week to the Rio Premier in LA. I am really into nerd glasses and I think Anne totally rocks them here and her Gucci Malika Leather & Velvet Sandals. I love this look!

Modern Family! I love this show...every single character! If you haven't watched it...STOP what you are doing and go watch it! I don't even know what to say other than...it is hilarious and you need to watch it!

Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive has been in my head for the last few days...so I thought I'd give you all the opportunity get it stuck in your heads as well!

No comments: