17 August 2011

Summer...

Well now that school has started, my girls have gone back to school and I am officially unemployed I thought I should write about what we did all summer!

To kick the summer off, we went to the library! A shocking turn of events I know. I really don't know a better way to start out the summer. Everyone got to choose a book--except for me who had classes all summer long and had no time to enjoy a good book, that wasn't assigned! (This is not a posed picture, this is how I really found them!)

We also made Summer scrapbooks! N & L loved them! I pulled out all our scrapbook paper and they were seriously entertained for hours! It was great! We kept them up pretty good--they really liked putting pictures in it, making random shapes to put in it, drawing pictures, we even used them as our science journals! It was all very fun!

No comments: