20 October 2011

Breakfast Cake!

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not but birthdays are kind of a big deal--at least to me!


Birthdays should last all day long! Now that might sound a little obvious, but what I mean is that the birthday celebrations should begin from the moment one wakes up till you lay your well partied head back down on your pillow that night--or well into the next morning!  In my family, we always let the birthday person choose what they want to eat for their birthday breakfast!  I've always enjoyed this tradition--but never understood why that meant we had to wake them up at the crack of dawn to eat it as a family!  For those of you who know me, know that I am not a morning person--AT ALL!  The fact that I'm up all night and I sleep past eight is something that will always trouble my Papa.  Despite having just recently celebrated my 27th birthday, I have officially decided on my next birthday breakfast!  This Dusky Caramel and Raspberry Crepe Cake!  In fact I might have to celebrate my unbirthday early this year, just to indulge in this scrumptious looking breakfast desert!

No comments: