26 January 2012

Golden Globes.

I know you've been waiting to hear what I thought of the Golden Globes--well the fashion at least--so here I go.
 Ariel Winter in Dolce & Gabbana
I thought Winter looked adorable.  She's young enough to totally rock this dress and she does!  Her shoes on the other hand look a little big.

Emma Stone in Lanvin.
I love the colors in this dress. She looks gorgeous--and she's wearing a freaking eagle belt! Stone is pretty awesome in my book.

Kelly MacDonald in Lorena Sarbu
I loved this dress! The minimal makeup really works for MacDonald but I think a little more bling would have helped--this is the freaking Golden Globes! But she looks truly lovely.

Zooey Deschanel in Prada
I like the green and black.

Michelle Williams in Jason Wu
I thought she looked gorgeous! Very feminine and materialistic--simply lovely.  Though it did kind of remind me of the whole Gone with the Wind curtain dress--but in a good way.  Plus apparently headbands are still cool!

Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann
I'll be honest Swinton was by far the my favorite look of the night.  This baby blue dress is absolutely perfection on her and she's totally rocking that bouffant hair.  I love it and wish I could pull something this statuesque off--but I'm at least 8 inches to short for that.

No comments: