24 April 2012

TV Tuesday.


Good freaking H! What the heck is going on on OUAT! I loved this last episode but then again Mr. Gold was the main character. I still haven't processed everything that happened but OMfreakingG it was a good episode. First, we found out what Gold was doing in that apron with that shovel in the middle of the woods--he was burying a knife. Two, Gold truly looked scared when he found the picture of the knife. Third, I loved how everyone kept asking Gold if he was there for the rent. Fourth, HOLY CRAP, I feel so bad for Gold, stupid August! Who the heck is the guy? From the previews it looks like he's Pinocchio or at least that's what they want us to believe. What I'm more interested in is why he can leave town! Fifth, Rumple made the spell to find his son! He might be a bad guy but he's still retained his humanity. Interesting to note that despite Regina not having any qualms about killing people in reality, Gold does. Sixth, if there is no magic in reality then why was Regina able to kill Graham by squeezing his heart to dust?

Best Lines:
  • "Never say awesome, you're a grown man."-Slaughter in "Headhunters" on Castle.
  • "Am I packing? No, I'm not a cop! My vest says writer on it."-Castle on Castle.
  • "Carole Lombard is my spirit animal."-Blair in "WWDPD, What Would Dorothy Parker Do?" on Gossip Girl.
  • "People make fun of the guy who stays home every night doing nothing. But the truth is that guy's a genius."-Ted in "Now We're Even" on How I Met Your Mother.
  • "Not the rose quartz of slightly embarrassed or the tomato red of the mildly abashed, vermillion the color of carnal shame."-Marshall on How I Met Your Mother.
  • "In Canada I was Robin Sparkles. I was a cabinhold name."-Robin on How I Met Your Mother.
  • "Tonight was the night we started a mariachi band."-Barney on How I Met Your Mother.
  • "Your life's like Gossip Girl only everyone is old and poor."-Sarah "Kids" on New Girl.
  • "The world turns, man. Vampires sparkle now."-Walter in "The Conversation" on the Finder.
  • "Every time Batman goes looking for justice he kills hundreds of people."-Walter on the Finder.
  • "He's a typewriter wrapped in an enigma wrapped in stubble."-Emma in "The Return" on Once Upon a Time.
  • "We're so glad you didn't kill Mrs. Nolan."-Henry on Once Upon a Time.
Best Outfits:
  • I really liked Zoe's red pants on Hart on Hart of Dixie. Didn't like her shoes but I liked her pants.
  • I really liked Jess's blue dress/blue sweater outfit on New Girl.
  • Mary Margaret's jacket on Once Upon a Time.
  • Megan's peachy dress and chevron jacket on Mad Men.
Product Placement:
Tangents:
  • As far as Hart of Dixie goes I'm very glad that everything is out in the open. First let me just say that I love Wade, and yes I think Zoe and Wade should be together. I'm not a big fan of George at all--he might as well move back to New York so that Lemon and Lavon can get together.
  • I loved seeing Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin back together on Castle this week. I was so happy I didn't even mind that his character was such a terd. I will admit the one thing that I didn't like was his hair, it bothered me the whole episode.
  • Welcome back Ranjit on How I Met Your Mother. Heelloo! I've really enjoyed their taxi/limo driver throughout the series. And Sandy Rivers was back, you got to love Alexis Denisof.
  • I loved Dan and Blair's British Themed party! From the bowler hats on the lamps above the counter, to the union jacks on the chairs...and hanging everywhere! What I wouldn't give to throw a party that awesome! Plus it could be the perfect inspiration for a London Olympic's opening ceremony party!!! Oh I loved the art and the guard as you walk in--oh my heart!
  • Oh Delena! I hope everyone will listen to Rose and just let Damon and Elena get together on Vampire Diaries.

No comments: