07 May 2012

JoeyBra.

"There is a great deal on engineering in a gentlemen's sock, I'll have you know. In the stitching of the heel. By comparison, designing a brassiere is a piece of cake. Not that there aren't compensation."-Joe Blumfield, Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day


Megs was telling me about a bra with a pocket for your phone, credit card, or whatever and I had to see it for myself. The JoeyBra is pretty dang brilliant. They even have a video that shows you just how easy it is to use. I love this and think I might have found my next birthday bra--if they increase there size range. Sorry but there's no way I can fit into a 32D/34C. Maybe by September they'll have more sizes!

Will you be trying the JoeyBra?

1 comment:

dailone said...

MY wife exercise at least 6 times a week. She personally wear nothing but front opening sports bras most of the time simply for the sheer comfort they provide.