believe that "The family is central to the Creator's plan" so that came as no surprise to me.
Things we learned:
- The forest where the Queen Regina sent Hansel/Gretel and father is the Infinite Forest and you cannot get out of it without magic. Which sadly means that Hansel and Gretel are probably still looking for their father.
- We saw Snow White's coffin again.
- Despite the fact that we have been told repeatedly that there is no magic in Storybrooke, there can be a dragon. That's right a freaking Dragon! How can a dragon who is by ALL accounts a very magical creature be living under Strorybrooke? It reminds me of the King Arthur story where they find the dragon (worm) under the ground or something, it reminds me of the story but not enough to remember the details.
- We found out that Sydney Glass is rotting away down in the psych ward.
- Rumpelstiltskin used a drop of the love potion created from the Charmings on the curse.
- Rumpelstiltskin is Clinton (What Not to Wear) of Fairy Tale land! I loved how he made sure Charming was dressed appropriately before delivering TLK to Snow.
- The entrance to the Dragon's lair was through the town library!
- The show decides to invest in an illustrator who can make the pictures in the book resemble the characters but look awesome as well.
- Now that magic is back in town we might get more stories like unto Angel and BTVS, which would be cool.
- Could imagine the awesomeness that Brian Fuller would bring to this show? I know this will probably NEVER happen but I believe that this show would jump to an even higher degree of awesomeness if he was involved. Seriously think about it--LOST meets Pushing Daisies!!!!
- Do we ever learn why Mr. Gold has a cane?
- Who is Doctor Whale?
- Please build a castle set so that we don't have to see anymore green screen castle shots!
- We're going to meet Ariel!
- We'll learn what exactly what Mr. Gold knew about Henry when he found him for Regina.
- Who was the weird person mopping the floor in the psych ward?
What did you think of the finale?