01 May 2012

TV Tuesday.

Did anyone have a Star Wars moment when August told Emma she was their only hope? Doesn't she know that "you're all screwed" isn't the correct response when someone tells you that you're the savior--where's Obi Wan when you need him. What did you think about Snow forgiving the Mayor like that?! Pretty intense! And Emma not being able to see August's wooden leg! Holy crap! There's only two episodes left so she has to start believing soon. What do you think it'll be? 28 years. Doesn't that seem like a really random number? Is it because that's of Jennifer Morrison or do you think there might be some kind of significance to her 28th year being the year she saves everyone? OUAT has done a heck of a job hiring child actors! The young Pinocchio, Bae and mini Snow, and cute baby Emma have all done a wonderful job.


Best Lines:
  • "I smell a scheme when I see one."-Dorota in "Despicable B" on Gossip Girl.
  • "I love reading bad things about my friends."-Blair on Gossip Girl. 
  • "I didn't actually roll my eyes. I just need to quickly stare at the ceiling."-Russell in "Tomatoes" on New Girl.
  • "The bat mobile doesn't have so many buttons."-Jess on New Girl.
  • "Sorry to interupt your regularly scheduled plotting."-Nolan in "Justice" on Revenge.
  • "You're our only hope."-August/Pinocchio in "The Stranger" on Once Upon a Time.
  • "Sometimes we have to lie to protect the people we love."-Geppetto on Once Upon a Time.
  • "I just feel like fixing things."-August/Pinocchio on Once Upon a Time.
  • "I could kill a 100 zombies with my thumbs but i don't know how to shoot one of those things."-Michael in "A Measure of a Man" on Missing.
  • "If Dolly can have her Dollywood I can have my Holy-wood"-Carlene in "Adam and Eve's Rib" on GCB.
  • "Glass of bourbon and a low cut top work better than truth serum on that man."-Gigi on GCB.
  • "It's not fair that you're a boob carrying consumer."-Stan on "At the Codfish Ball" on Mad Men.
  • "Men don't take the time to end things. They ignore you until you insist on a declaration of hate."-Joan on Mad Men.
Best Outfits:
  • S's scarf on Gossip Girl.
  • Angela's striped dress on Bones.
  • The dress Jess wears to the awkward dinner on New Girl.
  • Did you see Nolan's red/white sweater on Revenge?! What the heck!
  • All the girls at the 20's decade dance on the Vampire Diaries. The boys looked pretty good too!
  • I really liked Juliet's pink pleated skirt in "Leave It To Beavers" on Grimm.
  • Loved the Texas aprons the men wore on GCB.
Product Placement:
  • I really like the painting in Russell's house on New Girl.
  • Tron {lunchbox} on Once Upon a Time.
  • Lord of the Rings in "Sacrificial Lam" on In Plain Sight.
  • BBC America on In Plain Sight.
  • Megan and Sally looked gorgeous at the dinner on Mad Men.
  • The Bachelor on the Vampire Diaries.
Tangents:
  • Whale cam! I love that the hidden camera they use is a whale cam on Revenge. The best part of Revenge these last two weeks has been James Purefoy! He's so good looking!!
  • That one stripper club in North Hollywood that named a pole after Howard on The Big Bang Theory--yeah North Hollywood was where I spent half my mission. I'm pretty sure that I've walked by every strip club in North Hollywood!
  • Ok I did not see that short dark haired girl on Missing as being a traitor! But does anyone else think that the big bad is going to be Becca's handler? I'm still holding out hope that Paul is not a bad guy--mainly because it's just too easy!
  • Why can't someone just break the salt circle on the Vampire Diaries? Really, it was way more dramatic then it needed to be.
  • I'm really like what a badass Nick is becoming on Grimm! But honestly it's about time he tells Juliet what the heck is going on. He life is in danger just for living with Nick, the least he can do is tell her the truth.
  • I loved the Roger/Sally relationship on Mad Men. I really think that they should have more scenes together. Then there was Joan and Peggy. I love how they have this relationship that neither one of them really wanted but that they've developed anyways. You have to hand it to Joan who probably doesn't want to deal with anyone else's relationship, since her own marriage is over but she really does help Peggy. More importantly I think she is really happy for her.
  • Is it just me or should GCB's writers find more reasons to have Cricket shoot a gun.

No comments: