29 May 2012

TV Tuesday.

Best Lines:
  • "How cool would it be if you turned into Wonder Woman right now."-Mitchell in "Baby on Board" on Modern Family.
  • "If you came here to rescue me, you may want a do-over."-Nolan in "Reckoning" on Revenge.
  • "Just stay right where you are and do not do anything revenge-y until I get there."-Nolan on Revenge.
Best Outfits:
  • Victoria Grayson's white coat on Revenge.
Product Placement:
  • Prius on Modern Family.
Tangents:
  • Jay is a really good Grandpa on Modern Family. 
  • I don't think Victoria is dead on Revenge. It was interesting that the White Haired man didn't tell the Grayson's who Emily really is. When him and Emily were fighting he said that she must have gotten something from her mother. Does he know her mother? Is she running everything? Does that mean that she arranged the death of her husband? Where is Takeda? Why didn't he kill Amanda? I don't think Jack is the baby daddy.
  • I believe in Sherlock! I cannot wait till season 3!
  • I didn't understand Awake at all!
  • Bones made me cry! I thought the Baptism scene was beautiful, I still don't think she should have run, but I cannot blame her.
  • Pete's a big butt hole on Mad Men, but not one of those men said NO. I was sad to see Peggy leave, I've always loved the Don/Peggy work relationship. And when he kissed her hand...I almost cried

No comments: