05 June 2012

TV Tuesday.

Summer has started and I'm a nanny once again and I haven't had a lot of time to watch anything...and there really isn't much to watch anymore! That being said I did watch the Bones season finale--and it was intense! I had a feeling Brennan was going to run, but it still made me sad. I'm not worried though, they'll have to solve it soon because can there really be a show where Bones is on the run and Booth is suspended? I enjoyed Mad Men this week, actually I think it was my favorite episode so far this season. I was pretty sure that Lane was going to kill himself since...he forged that check. But it was still sad to see; Joan's reaction was heart-breaking. I loved the Sally story line and surprisingly Glen didn't annoy me.


In other news, Jerry O'Connell has been cast as Herman Munster in the Mockingbird Lane! Bryan Fuller said of Herman Munster is "essentially a zombie in a constant state of decay--and he's married to a woman who doesn't age, there's something very poignant there." Oh my goodness, I really hope this show pulls off the awesomeness that was in every episode of Pushing Daisies.

No comments: