16 October 2012

TV Tuesday.


Best Lines:
  • "I didn't want to. Mother used her Jedi mind tricks on me."-Castle in "Secret's Safe With Me" on Castle.
  • "I'm a best selling author why wouldn't I have two grand in my pocket."-Castle on Castle.
  • "Even on the worst day there's a possibility for joy."-Beckett on Castle.
  • "No campaigning while we're investigating."-Booth in "Tiger in the Tale" on Bones.
  • "I don't want to be on Shark Week."-Danny in "Lana I Ka" on Hawaii 5-0.
  • "Sharks can sense fear just like dogs."-McGarrett on Hawaii 5-0.
  • "Man sushi."-Danny on Hawaii 5-0.
  • "Serena is not Country Strong."-Blair on "Gone Maybe Gone" on Gossip Girl.
  • "You shouldn't be creating in a workshop, you're not an elf."-Georgina on Gossip Girl.
  • "Crashing parties is our favorite pass time."-Chuck on Gossip Girl.
  • "I warned you about Wikipedia."-Ducky in "Phoenix" on NCIS.
  • "Congratulations. You have a parrot."-Luke in "Schooled" on Modern Family.
  • "You went from dork to Count Dorkula."-Hailey in "Sinp" on Modern Family.
  • "I'm like a Jewish Peter Pan."-Schmidt in "Neighbors" on New Girl.
  • "What kind of corset is this?"-Aurora in "Lady of the Lake"on Once Upon A Time.
Best Outfit:
  • Ruby's red jacket outfit on Bones--and I liked her earrings too even though I couldn't really tell what they were.
  • Angela's eye make-up on Bones.
  • Booth's Vote For Bones shirt on Bones.
  • What was that hat that McGarrett wearing on his head while fishing on Hawaii 5-0.
  • Georgina's black umbrella on Gossip Girl.
  • Blair's french outfit with the huge necklace and red beret on Gossip Girl.
  • Chuck's blue bow tie on Gossip Girl.
  • Palmer's blue and white striped shirt on NCIS. You couldn't really see it but it was peeking out above his little crime scene jumper thing and I liked it.
  • I like Blair's polka dot shirt/coral skirt outfit on Gossip girl, minus the shoes and the bag.
  • I really liked Ziva's blue shirt outfit on NCIS. It was nothing special but I liked it.
  • Phil's/Hailey's Hailey Dunphey Moving Co shirt on Modern Family.
  • Amber's dress in "There's Something I Need to Tell You..." on Parenthood.
  • Jess's red dress on New Girl.
  • Elizabeth's red dress and white jacket in "Gloves Off" on White Collar.
  • Neal's boxing shorts on White Collar.
  • Snow White's new season 2 FTL flashback outfit on Once Upon a Time.
  • Emily's blue shirt on Revenge.
Product Placement:
Tangents:
  • I loved the picture of Frank Sinatra's mug shot in Nate's office on Gossip Girl. I'm glad Dan finally cut his hair but I still don't like it. Rufus and Ivy...that is just gross!
  • Rule #38 "Your case, your lead" on NCIS. It's not a new rule but it's always fun when Gibb's rules show up in an episode. Oleander poisoning--having grown up with oleanders surrounding my house I always find it funny when it's the oleander poison that does some one in.
  • I love being reminded that Castle is a good dad. I loved when he checked for monsters one last time under Alexis's bed.
  • Was I the only one that was a little excited when Hank kissed Sarah on Parenthood?! Oh Little League--I loved all the errors that the kids on the field made. I never played LL but Mel, O, and D have all played so I've watched--well kind of watched, I always had a book with me--a lot of games.
  • I really think that David Charming will be a good gramps to Henry on OUAT but I'm wondering what they are going to do with all the villains--Regina, Cora, Rumple, King what's his name, the mystery man from 2.1 and next week Captain Hook.  I'm sad that we will not be seeing more of Lancelot. Despite how much I like watching Emma/Snow interact in FTL I'm ready for them to come back but it doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon. I found myself really liking Mulan's hair this week--not sure why, it hasn't changed but I liked it. I also loved when Jefferson found his daughter!
  • Did anyone else scream a little when Aiden showed up at the hotel on Revenge and there was Em's mom?!

No comments: