06 November 2012

Greatest.

It's Voting Day!

I cast my vote a few days ago, but D is going down to the polling station to cast his vote in his very first Election...unless you count the primary and I'm not! It's an exciting day, a day I've looked forward to for the past 4 years.

Our country is in...a bad place and has been for a while, I hope everyone* takes advantage of the fact that we live in the greatest country on Earth. It is our right, as Americans, to say who we want to run our country and it matters--don't throw away this precious right and privilege we have, go VOTE.

"The American people are the greatest people in the world. What makes America the greatest nation in the world is the hear of the American people: hardworking, innovative, risk-taking, God-loving, family-oriented American people."
*even stupid people should vote!

No comments: